Benefits of Brazil Nut Oil
Posted by Ada Hersko on February 08, 2013 0 Comments
Brazil Nut Oil, Bertholletia excelsa, is a light yet highly nourishing oil rich in essential fatty acids, selenium and vitamins. It's texture and aroma gives it great versatility for use in a wide array of innovative personal care products. Brazil Nut Oil's high selenium content offers strong antioxidant properties. When used in personal care products, Brazil Oil hydrates and softens the skin.
Brazil Nut Oil Properties:
- Highly Moisturizing
- Natural Emollient
- Light Texture
- Quick Absorption
- Sweet Aroma
- High in Essential Fatty Acids
- Rich in Selenium, a powerful Antioxidant
- High in Vitamins A, B, C and EBrazil Nut Oil is a highly recommended ingredient in products for:
- Mature, Aging skin
- Dry, Cracked Skin
- Eczema, Psoriasis and Other Skin Conditions
- Dry, Brittal and Damaged Hair
- Lip Care
Lavilin Body Wash-Deodorant
Lavilin Body Wash Deodorant contains Brazil Nut Oil to soften your skin while removing traces of body odor and improving skin appearance. It's a lovely refreshing body wash that is delicately textured. It cleans and lets your skin breathe.
- Anti-odor plant complex - protects against toxins and air pollutants.
- Stimulating anti-oxidant - improves skin structure, soothes and leaves skin silky.
- Moisturizing agent – Innovative complex, enhances moisture level by 34%, balances moisture for 8 full hours.
Synergy of Active, Natural Herbal Ingredients: Brazil Nut Oil, Clove Extract, pro-biotic agent, moisturizing complex.
See Lavilin Body Wash-Deodorant for more information.