Love Line: Caress Pro-Age: Glossary of Active Ingredient
Posted by Ada Hersko on November 05, 2012 0 Comments
Our Love Line - Caress Pro-Age collection is great for normal/dry skin, as it provides protection against aging. It elasticizes, nourishes, balances and helps reveal new skin, by accelerating the formation of new, young cells.
Be sure to check out the whole skin care collection here: Love Line Caress Pro-Age.
Here is a list of all the main ingredients and their benefits:
- Aloe Vera - Reduces puffiness, contains magnesium - antibacterial and soothing the skin.
- Allantoin - Powerful moisturizer. Focuses on soothing skin and balances, as necessary, the activity of skin systems. Protects, revitalizes and soothes. Nourishes and supports the improved absorption of the effective ingredients in the skin.
- Vitamin C - Helping collagen activity in skin. Combats bacterial inflammations, enhancing hydration level in skin.
- Vitamin E - Protects from free radicals which cause damage to skin. Helps in decelerating skin aging.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Promotes hydration in skin. Softens and refines visibility of fine lines. Balances hydration layers in different skin layers. Elasticizes and plumps texture of cell fibers.
- Sorbitol - Moisturizers, extracted generally from corn. Contains minerals and vitamins, helping to the intercellular texture.
- Penthanol - Promotes hydration level in skin.
- Vitamin B Complex - Balanced multi-vitamin complex preventing deterioration as a by product of slow skin development. Antioxidants helping skin become balanced in it's functioning.
Comments are closed for this article.