Love Line: Green D. Light - Glossary of Active Ingredients
Posted by Ada Hersko on September 20, 2012 0 Comments
Our Love Line: Green D. Light is great for oily, combination or normal skin with blemishes. The harmonious combination of active ingredients work together with nature’s antibiotics to help treat and prevent the development of inflammation and irregularities on your skin.
Be sure to check out the whole skin care collection here: Love Line Green D. Light.
Here is a list of all the main ingredients and their benefits:
- Phytobiotics - Chelidonium, cranberry, and propolis extracts - "Antibiotics from nature: - prevents development of skin inflammation and irregularities.
- Blue-Green Algae - Natural source replete with vitamins (B12, B6, B2, A, E, C), minerals, (zinc, potassium, calcium, copper & iron).
- Dead Sea Mud - Contains salts and mineral from the Dead Sea - enhances skin, cleanses, purifies and absorbs.
- Hammamelis Extract (Aqua) - Anti-inflammatory. Tightens pores, Energizes dermal systems.
- Chamomile Extract - Soothes irritates skin and redness. Anti-inflammatory - relaxes skin.
- Cucumber Extract - Relaxes skin tonus. Cools, soothes and alleviates redness, irritation and itching.
- Comfrey Root Extract - A powerful concentration of allantoin - encourages cell growth. Helps soften skin and reduce redness.
- Date Extract - Regenerates, conditions and moisturizes skin.
- Wheat Germ Oil - Rich in vitamin E. Natural anti-oxidant that nourishes and protects skin. Softens and moisturizes.
- Vitamin A - Anti-oxidant and potent free radical scavenger. Helps strengthen cell membranes and energizes cells.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) - Balances moisture level in skin. Refines skin and contributes to a healthy and fresh complexion.
- Camphor - Accelerates and strengthens cells regeneration. Helps alleviate skin irritation.
- Allantoin - A Powerful moisturizer that nourishes and supports the improved absorption of the effective ingredients in the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Helps retain balanced moisture levels in skin. Aids and supports healthy regeneration of cells.
- Sugar Complex - Moisturizes and helps retain moisture balance.
- Beeswax - Anti-inflammatory. Helps retain the skin's natural moisture level.
Comments are closed for this article.